Tuesday 6 April 2010

Influences


Short film "Panic Attack" was directed by amateur film maker Fredrico Alvarez. A reference I looked at a while back when I was contemplating combining live action with CG elements. It inspired me to follow through with technologies intensifying rise within the world hierarchy, claiming its place at the top as a new superior being.


Tetra Vaal shows a robotic being taking charge of its own initiative and reactions. Policing a third world area of South Africa; another intended system for the benefit of mankind. My film aims to show the systems that mankind has created and what perils they may lead to. (Directed by District 9's Neill Blomkamp).


Artificial Paradise Inc shows great incorporation of mechanical/robotic and organic elements e.g. the jellyfish creature at the start. Something I am keen on doing with my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment